Our law firm offers a wide range of legal services. Our main concern is to provide professional advice to our clients (individuals or corporations) about their legal rights and responsibilities, and to represent them before the various courts of the Lebanese judicial system.
We specialize in a diverse set of legal services available for your consideration and need. These services are:
1. Debt collection on all Lebanese territory from Lebanese civilians or foreigners owning assets in Lebanon. This is carried out through the establishment of civil or criminal proceedings before the courts of various degrees.
2. Prosecution of financial and computer crimes.
3. Franchising, we are one of the few law firms in Lebanon that has a real experience with franchising contracts, franchise business law, distribution and business licensing matters.
4. Organization of real estate sales contracts and follow-up of registration, annexation and sorting out procedures before the relevant authorities. We also carry out expertise work, estimations of real estate and different assets by court appointed experts.
5. Drafting, organization and follow-up of electronic contracts.
6. Registration and representation of commercial companies in regard to legal and judicial matters (Franchise, off shore, Holding, Oil and Gas Companies and Financial Institutions), plus the follow-up and study of their processes of integration and implementation.
7. Mergers and Acquisitions.
8. Registration and representation of businesses and safekeeping of trademarks, conducting commercial contracts - local and international, and the follow-up of legal cases relating to Exclusive Distribution.
9. Addressing all issues relating to the laws of intellectual property; the registration of patents, designs and models, brands, copyright protection, and protection of electronic literature, in particular computer software information.
10. Providing expert consultation on financial, banking and real estate matters, follow-up of tax and financial cases, and accessing negotiations and settlements on the basis of client mandate.
11. Providing specialized advice and implementing necessary procedures to obtain entry visas and residence in Lebanon.
12. Representation of banks and financial institutions before the courts, the Bank of Lebanon or the Banking Control Commission. Preparation of bank guarantees drafts, concessions, written commitments, drafting of banking contracts and the follow-up of their development in line with domestic or international jurisprudence.
13. Following-up insurance and reassurance work for local and international companies.
15. Raising lawsuits concerning employment and social security contracts.
16. Building management, rent collecting services, prosecution of severe breaches of leasing contracts, and the evacuation of tenants by means set by the 1992 Tenancy Law.